Monday, January 26, 2009

Hannah's new words...

Now, she likes to throw in the word "occasionally" in conversation... she also told Caleb yesterday that he looked "swell"... where does she come up with this stuff?

As many of you know, she can be a tad "difficult"... like yesterday, when she had not 1, not 2, but 3 accidents, or this morning, when she refused to change out of her princess dress to go to school... but I wouldn't change her. My prayer is that God will give us the wisdom to mold some of her "stronger" qualities into things that will make her a great adult! Even though I wonder sometimes where she really came from, I know that God made her the way she is... plus a little bit of spoiling. To prove that last point, Nana just came in and told me that Hannah wants to watch a movie for "2 minutes"... even though it's 9:52 pm. So, I guess duty calls....

No comments: