Wednesday, October 21, 2009


He wasn't overly enthusaiastic about the cake...

Caleb is getting excited to see his Wonderpets "Fly-boat" in this bag... definitely caught his attention!


He pulled out the Five Little Pumpkins book- you can tell this boy likes being read to. He immediately forgot the rest of what was in the bag and brought it to me to read. What a sweet boy...





Here was the make-shift Wonderpets cake... I found some little figurines in the toy aisle and added them to a ready-to-buy cake from Walmart. Those of you who know me well know that it killed me not to have a full-out "themed" birthday party.... but hey, we do the best we can. I think he still had fun, and he had his family with him... that's all that matters in the long run.




Happy big number 2, Bubba!






No comments: