Saturday, May 29, 2010

Time flies...

Caleb in his "comfy chair"... and he looks pretty comfy.

Has it really been 2 months since I've posted? I don't even know where to start... but this is a video I took a few weeks ago. We were in the Taco Bell drive through line (I know... I let my kid eat great stuff), and all this sudden Caleb pops out with "I love Taco Bell". I didn't think I heard him right at first, but he repeated it, so I pulled out the ol' Flip cam to catch him. He definitely loves some Taco Bell... and with his little southern voice, the "Bell" has about 4 syllables. He eats an order of rice and a soft taco with no problem at all... and sometimes asks for more.

Some new Caleb things...
*He now says "thank you soooo much"
*Still says things like "Wanna hold you?"... so you say "You want me to hold you?" and he says "Ooookkkk" in this really cute, high voice like it was all your idea.
*He still loves to read- he can "read" several books all by himself. We have this whole routine where we have to lie on his bed and read 2 or 3 books every night... then he says "Momma (or Daddy) lay down with you?"
*He can now climb up on our bed all by himself... and when he's ready to get down, he says "sliiiiide down", gets on his tummy, and slides until his feet reach the ground.
*He knows many shapes... which I didn't realize until he started pointing out circles, triangles, squares, etc. that he finds in his toys, puzzles, etc.


No comments: