Saturday, October 23, 2010

Caleb's 3rd birthday



I just have to say that I can't believe my baby is 3 already... I know every parent feels that way, but it's even more pronounced since I feel like we lost several months of our lives this past year. I'm so thankful for him every single day... trying not to take any of it for granted.

Enjoying a cupcake treat on the evening of his actual bday (the 12th)...
Opening presents from Poppa Ed...he is honestly excited to get clothes- must be like his Daddy.
This cake gave all of us a party in our tummies!
Blowing out a special 3 candle... this was the same candle that Hannah Grace blew out on her third bday.
Having a blast in the play area of Chick fila... he thought it was hilarious when he would let his balloon float up and Kendell or Mr. Jimmy would jump up and get it. It's the little things sometimes...

Happy Birthday, sweet boy!

1 comment:

The Keylors said...

Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest boys I know!!!!!!