Sunday, June 28, 2009

Little Mr. Chatterbox...

Well, he may not exactly be a chatterbox (yet), but he has had a language explosion! Nana took off work last Mon-Wed to keep him while I went to a workshop (sweet Nana), and when I got home Monday she said that it sounded like he had been repeating "Good job" after she said it. Of course, he wouldn't repeat this feat for me. He just kept adding to his repertoire every day... so now, he says the following: bye (byyyyyyiieeee), Nana, Sissy (diidii), thank you (he does this on his own when you give him something), bite, up (no "p" sound, but we know what he means), Memaw, Pepaw... that's all I can think of for now. This is reminding me how the same thing happened with Hannah Grace- we thought she was never going to really start talking, and then one day she just starting rattling things off. And she never looked back....

No comments: